Download AudioSCENE② C 欢送会上 柔丝跟赫伯说话 
【你最近过得还好吧?】 
Rose: Hi, Herb. 
柔丝: 嗨,赫伯。 
Herbert: How are you? 
赫伯特: 你好吗? 
Rose: OK. 
柔丝: 好。 
Herbert: So you've been doing well? 
赫伯特: 你最近过得还好吧? 
Rose: Um, yes. I 1) guess you're moving soon. 
柔丝: 嗯,还好。我想你很快就要搬走了。 
Herbert: Um, to Hsinchu. 
赫伯特: 嗯,去新竹。 
Rose: Oh, I just wanted to say goodbye. 
柔丝: 喔,我只是想说再见。 
语言详解 
A: There are no direct flights from Taiwan to Dallas. 
没有从台湾到连拉斯的道航班机。 
B: Then I guess I'll transfer in Tokyo. 
那我猜我得在东京转机 
【You've been doing well? 你最近还不错吧?】 
这也是一句打招呼时会用到的话,令一个类似的说法是“一切都好吧?” All is well with you? 
A: You've been doing well? 
你最近还不错吧? 
B: Pretty well. I can't complain. 
还不坏。没什么需要抱怨的 
1) guess (v.) 推断,猜测  
	  将本页收藏到:
                       
	  上一篇:49这我做不来  
	      下一篇:59他们是天造地设的一对