英语资讯
News

李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第二节:一百个超级短句

Source:    2007-09-11  我要投稿   恒星英语学习论坛   Favorite  
音频下载[点击右键另存为]

第二节: 一百个超级短句
 反复操练、滚瓜烂熟、据为己有、随时卖弄!
【疯狂短评】
    人们在日常生活中不离口的都是小词、短句。学会使用适当的惯用语短句进行交谈,就会让别人觉得你的英语地道、精炼而流利。我们每期为你精选的100个超级短句都是在美国好莱坞电影中频频出现的最常用、最时髦的口语精华,帮助大家表达英语更加地道、生动、活泼、自然。
【Kim’s Note】When Americans speak they like to use as few words as possible to get their meaning across. Learning these spoken elements will make you sound natural and more like a native speaker. These are the sentences that appear in movies and TV shows because they are the most authentic American English. These sentences are the way people really talk to each other! The fomp3al dialogues in most traditional textbooks sound very unnatural and are more difficult to learn.
【李老师的建议】
    上面的这段话一定要用“三最法”脱口而出!一步登天,显示出你对美国、美国语言、美国文化的了解。
【录音说明】

1. Any more?(还有吗?/ 还要吗?)

2. Are you alone?(你一个人吗?)

3. Are you ready?(你准备好了吗?)
【Kim’s Note】I always use this sentence to encourage someone who is taking too long. Teacher Li has heard me use this sentence hundreds of times!

4. Be my guest.(别客气!/ 请用!)
【Kim’s Note】 If you use these three little words when someone makes a request, you will amaze people with your English. In fact, if you say this when someone is just looking at an empty seat beside you, they will feel grateful and relieved! It is much more eloquent than saying “Sit down please!”
【疯狂实战】
A: Pardon me, Miss, but may I sit here?
 (对不起,小姐,我可以坐这里吗?)
B: Be my guest.
 (当然,别客气!)

5. Can you believe it?(你能相信吗?)

6. Don’t argue!(不要争辩!)

7. Don’t be childish.(别那么孩子气。)

8. Don’t bother.(不必麻烦。)
【Kim’s Note】This is a good way to put someone at ease when you feel she has done too much for you. It let’s a person know that it is not necessary to treat you as a guest!
【疯狂实战】
A: Do you want me to help you with your bags.
  (要我帮你拎包吗?)
B: Don’t bother, they’re not heavy.
  (不用麻烦了,这些包不重。)

9. Don’t get upset!(不要烦恼!)
【Kim’s Note】 Most of the time this sentence comes before news that is really upsetting, but it is still useful. In fact, sometimes clever people use this to deliver news that isn’t that bad. They know that when a person hears these words, she automatically assumes the worst. If the news isn’t that bad, it always comes as a big relief!

10. Don’t mind me.(别管我。)

11. Did you get it?(你懂了吗?)

12. Forget it!(算了吧!)
【Kim’s Note】 I always call this Teacher Li’s number one American sentence. It is without a doubt one of the most frequently heard sentences in American English!

13. Enjoy yourself!(尽情享受吧!)

14. Get off my back!(我受够了!/ 别烦我!)
【Kim’s Note】If you are facing too much pressure from your parents, your boss, or your boyfriend or girlfriend, you can yell this sentence to get some relief.
【疯狂实战】
A: I really think you need to spend more time studying and less time watching TV.
 (我真的认为你应该多花点时间学习,少看点电视。)
B: Get off my back! I’ve been studying for six hours!
 (我受够了!我已经学习了六个小时了。)

15. Go ahead!(去吧!/ 请便!)

16. He gave me the cold shoulder.(他对我很冷漠。)
【疯狂实战】
A: I don’t know why Kim gave me the cold shoulder when I said “hi” to her.
 (我不知道为什么每次我对金姆说“嗨”的时候她都对我很冷漠。)
B: You know, she is moody sometimes. I wouldn’t worry about it.
 (你知道她有时候喜怒无常,我是不会为此而担心的。)

17. He hit the roof!(他勃然大怒!)
【Kim’s Note】Some people really hit the roof if you give them the cold shoulder. Both of these idioms are very useful in everyday conversations, but really have a different meaning than their words suggest.

18. He was a fake.(他是个骗子。)
【疯狂实战】
A: Why didn’t you like Lily’s new boyfriend?
 (为什么你不喜欢莉莉的新男朋友?)
B: He was a fake. I always hate phony people like that.
 (他是个骗子。我一直都很讨厌像他那样的骗子。)

19. He’s bad medicine.(他是个丧门星。)

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第三节:最疯狂、最典型的美国发音
下一篇:李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第一节:冲锋陷阵的继续

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved