英语资讯
News

英语小品剧本 -- THE MASK 面膜

Source:     2007-03-30  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
劇情大意:
Julie是一個很愛美的高中生,在班上人緣很好,但是她愛美的個性使得她變得有些自傲。對於外貌毫不在意的Cathy,因此是跟Julie完全搭不上線的同班同學。一天下午,Julie在跟哥哥聊天後發現自己臉上長了一個很大的膿皰,於是她將浴室裡那瓶神奇面膜敷在臉上,隔天早上起床後,可怕的事情就發生了……
工作人員:
編劇:張君婷
服裝設計:洪靖雅
舞台設計:胡家祥
道具:吳承翰、陳俞璇、陳怡君、陳諭群、莊雁婷、謝承育、曾維榳
演員名單:

Narrator(邵仲豪、黃雅蘋)
Julie (柯杰利)
Cathy (蕭玉家)
Debbie (蕭怡真)
Teresa (施孟君)
David (宋建緯)
Julie’s dad (陳俊諱)
Julie’s mom (胡忠琪)
Classmate A (黃于恩)
Classmate B (黃巧雯)
Classmate C (陳建宏)
Classmate D (魏廷叡)

Scene 1
Narrator: Julie is a very pretty girl who is popular with her classmates. But she has a serious problem—she is vain. One day, during lunch hour at school, the two pretty girls are talking which color nail polish to put on.
Debbie: What colors should I put on nails for the math class? Look, my calculator is black but my shoes are pink. Maybe I can choose both of the colors. That will be cool.
Teresa: What about me? I don’t know which color I should put on for the PE class, either. My sneakers are blue and the athlete uniform is orange. Would you advise me? (Cathy comes in)Oh hi, Cath, what do you think—blue or orange?
Cathy: Gosh, I don’t know. Is this important? (Answer impatiently)
(The other girls laugh)
Debbie: God, you don’t know anything, do you, Cathy?
Teresa: Yeah, you don’t even brush your hair in the mornings. Scarecrow!
(The other girls laugh at Cathy louder.)
Cathy: At least I’m not stupid like you! Don’t you have something better to talk about than make-up?
Teresa: You are just jealous of us because you’re so ugly!
Cathy: How dare you! (Cathy shouted, trying not to cry, and turn to Julie) Tell them to shut up!
Narrator: Julie is offended by Cathy. She thinks Teresa is right.
Julie: Look in the mirror, Cathy. (The three of them walk out.)
(Cathy is irritated and tears drop.)
Scene 2
Narrator: The same evening, Julie is trying to do her science homework when her brother comes in.
David: Do you have the money I lent you last week, Julie?
Julie: Sorry, Dave. I bought some mascara yesterday.
David: But you promised! I need it for the movies tonight!
Julie: It was an emergency!
David: Huh, your priorities are all wrong, sis. (Notice a pimple on Julie’s face.) Nice pimple you have there, by the way.
Julie: Pimple?! What pimple?! (Julie runs to look in the mirror) Aaaargh!! It’s huge! It’s so big!
David: Ha ha ha, with all that make-up you use, I’m not surprised. (Laugh and leave.)
Narrator: Of course Julie is in shock. Now this is really an emergency.
(Julie stops doing her homework and goes straight to the bathroom. She found a jar of “Miraculous Herbal Mask for pimples” and read the instructions.)
Julie: (Read slowly) Put a small amount on the affected area and leave on for twenty minutes max. Wash off with warm water.
(Talk to herself) Excellent, so if I put a large amount of this on my whole face over night, it will be even better, right?
(Julie puts the mask on her whole face and lies on her bed.)
Narrator: So that’s exactly what she did and went to bed looking like Godzilla!
(Lights off)
Scene 3
(The alarm clock goes off at six o’clock)
Narrator: It’s another beautiful day. Julie wakes up at the six o’clock. She walks to the bathroom to wash her face, but there’s something wrong…(Julie tries every way to wash off the mask.)
Narrator: She tries warm water, hot water, and cold water. Use her fingers, a sponge, even her toothbrush! The rock hard and bright green mask stays well on her face. She couldn’t even move her mouth to speak. (Julie wants to speak but she can’t. She runs to her parents’ room with the jar of mask)
Narrator: She goes to her parents’ room and wakes them up.
(Julie wakes her parents up. Her mom opens her eyes and screams.)
Mom: Aaaargh! (Waking up her father.)
Father: Julie, is that you? (Julie nods) What is that on your face?
Julie: Grgmmf…hrmmphgh…gh. (Julie shows her parents the mask jar. Then they understand.)
Mom: You silly girl, can you follow the simple instruction? Don’t you do experiments in science any more or what?
Julie: Gffrr…
Dad: Right. Get dressed, Julie. You’re going to school. I’m sure the mask will come off sooner or later.
Jule: HHRGGHHDD!!
Mom: Yes, dear. Be patient.
Narrator: Julie couldn’t believe her ears. School! Looking like a green monster. How could she face her classmates today?
Scene 4
Classmate A: Look at that. Is that Julie?
Classmate B: Oh, my god. She looks so funny!
Classmate A: Yeah, How could she come to school like this?
Classmate B: She’s just like the green giant—Hulk. (They both laugh at Julie)
Debbie: You look like the Ness Monster! Can we call you Nessie? (Two girls burst into a laugh)
(The whole class start laughing. Then the first class bell rings)
Teresa: Listen Nessie, your face is green, my T-shirt’s pink and Debbie’s jeans are blue. We can’t possibly sit together today!
(They both laugh and walk away. Cathy sees that scene.)
Cathy: Hi, Julie. There’s a seat next to me, if you want. (They go to the back of the classroom and sit down.)
Cathy: Hey, come on, silly. Don’t cry because of them. They’re just stupid.
(Julie can’t help stop, and salty tears run down her face. Cathy starts smiling and gets a mirror out her bag.)
Cathy: Look, Julie!
Julie: NNNGGGG!(She doesn’t want to look at her horrible green face.)
Cathy: Look! (Julie looks into the mirror.) The salt in your tears is reacting with the mask, you see. A simple chemical reaction. Can you speak now?
Julie: Yes! Yes, I can. Oh Cathy, thank you so much. I’m so sorry I was horrible to you yesterday.
Cathy: Don’t worry, Julie. Now do you understand how I felt?
Julie: Hmm, Terrible. Oh no, here comes Doctor Murphy. I haven’t done my homework!
Cathy: Here you are, Julie, you can copy mine.
Julie: Oh thanks a lot, Cath. You are too good to me. How can you ever forgive me?
~The End~
将本页收藏到:
上一篇:英语小品剧本 -- 英语话剧剧本 Pygmalion
下一篇:英语小品剧本 -- 英语话剧《新梁祝外传》剧本
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved