英语资讯
News

托福作文段落写作方法

Source: 互联网    2021-03-24  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

下面是恒星英语网整理的托福作文段落写作方法,供大家参考。

写作准备

在开始着手准备写文章的时候,一定要明确自己的主题。一般来说考生有30分钟的时间去计划,写作以及修改文章。在着手下笔以前一定要仔细阅读题目, 切记不要写跑题。审题的时候一定要定位,概括和分类。不然将功亏一篑。例如:It has been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.当遇到这个题目的时候,先确定是support还是oppose还是二者兼顾。那么接下来的论证就是要围绕你的这个观点来展开,千万不要南辕北辙。明确自己的观点, 可以先列提纲,实际上列提纲是写作的一个非常重要的步骤,它可以把握文章的整体思路,让你在写的时候可以有话可说,条理清晰。

考试特点:

独立写作要求就某个问题写一篇感想,或就一个事件进行阐述,解释以及论证你的观点。

有30分钟的时间去计划,写作以及修改你的文章。通常,一篇好的问着最少应有300字。你需要表现出良好的写作能力,其中包括观点的展开,文章的组织结构以及表达观点时的用词准确。在拿到作文题目时,用几分钟来读题目,将你的想法整理成一个简单的概要。不要跑题,将你的观点清晰地表达出来。用事例,论据或去他必要地细节来论证你地观点。一些作者不表达自己地观点,却试图写一些他们认为评分者会喜欢地东西,因此就难免主题不明确,论据不充分。最后,你应该留出一些时间来检查,改写一些不满意的地方,改正拼写和语法错误。

写作技巧:

1. 如何表达让步或保留

考生除了要学会表达并支持自己的论点外, 还要承认他人论点在一定情况下的合理性, 这样写出来的作文说服力更强. 常用的表达有:

Though, although, even if , even though, still nevertheless, in spite of, even so, after all, of course

People argue that teenage drivers should have as much freedom as adult drivers do. Admittedly, freedom given to young people today make them more respomsible and creative human beings in learning and many other ways of life. But I would argue that teenage drivers are much more unsafe than adult drivers.

这里的admittedly引导的句子祈祷的就是让步的作用.

Those against the usse of animal testing claim that it is inhunane to use animals in experiments. I disagree completely. It would be much more injumane to test new drugs on children or adults. Even if it were possible, it would also take much longer to see potential effedts, because of the length of time we live compared to lavoratory animals such as rats or rabbits.

在这个例子中, 作者明确反对禁止使用动物进行药物实验, 里面使用的even if it were possible后的也是一种让步的用法和上面例子不同的是, 作者在让步后马上证明如果此情况发生, 后果比使用动物做试验更为严重, 从而支持自己观点的合理性.

I agree that we need to make sure that animals who are used for testing new products have the minimus of suffering. However, I am convinced that animal testing is nevessary, and that it will continue to venefit humans in new and wonderful ways.

这段话也是承认对立观点的部分合理性, 即要使被试验的动物收到的痛苦减到最小程度, 然后用however进一步强调自己观点.

2.如何反对错误论点

很多作文题目要求考生比较两种对立观点, 所以如何反对错误观点成为考生必须掌握的基本写作技巧. 写作中还需要对原观点进行一定程度的改写, 如果照抄则会被阅卷考官扣分.

3.如何解释或进一步说明自己的论点

Furthermore, in adiition, moreover, what is more 等都是作文中作者使用递进加强自己论点常使用的标志词汇. 观察下面段落中使用递进加强观点的句子和方式.

Most students who do not complete shcool do so because of family problem. Girls, especially, want to get married and start a family. Some parents are not interested in education and do not support their children in studying. Social problems are also a contributing factor. Education is compulsory but, despite this, some people do not take it seriously.Furthermore, jobs are available even if studengs do not have a good education.

更多内容请持续关注恒星英语网。

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:托福独立写作:结构问题分析
下一篇:托福作文写作之词汇与句型资料
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved