发新话题
打印

[英语天天练习] 商务英语:展会接待常用英语 20080621

商务英语:展会接待常用英语 20080621



如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,以下是一些会展接待常用的英语口语,希望能助大家一臂之力。

1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.
我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time?
如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。

3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。

4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.
我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。

5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking.
我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。

6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

7. Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。

8. You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

12. I'm very impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

13. The product gives you an edge over your competitors.
你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

Go on ..............

TOP

We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

TOP

1. 我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。
I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.

2.如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。
Can we talk about the schedule now If there's time?

3. 我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。
I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.

4. 我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。
I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.

5. 我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。
It's better to have something tangible , than to just spend all of our time talking.

6.这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

7. 谢谢你们的合作。
Thank you for your  cooperation.
快樂是一種心情,一種頓悟之后的豁然開朗,一種自負頓釋后的輕松如意,一種云開霧后的陽光燦爛,更是一種人生煉達的哲理與智慧!

TOP

8. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
You'll know our prducts bettter after this visit.

9. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
There is better efficiency and decreased labor.

10. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise . Therefore, we alway put quality first.

11. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

12.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
I'm very impressed  by your approach to business.

13. 你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors.

14. 我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
The purpose o fmy visit is to ask about the possibilities of establish trade relations with your company.
快樂是一種心情,一種頓悟之后的豁然開朗,一種自負頓釋后的輕松如意,一種云開霧后的陽光燦爛,更是一種人生煉達的哲理與智慧!

TOP

i'm very impressed by your approach to business

TOP

3Q

TOP

thanks

TOP

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
the enterprise  should give major priority to the quality of the products.

TOP

I'm very impressed by your approch to business

TOP

发新话题