美国俚语集
美国俚语集
Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔•盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别*我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
apple-polisher 马屁精
例如:She is a real apple-polisher for the way she's crawling around the boss and making eyes at him.
她是一个马屁精,整天围着老板眉来眼去的。
as busy as a bee (象蜜蜂)忙忙碌碌的
as graceful as a swan (象天鹅)姿态优雅的
as gentle as a lamb (象羊羔)性情温顺的
as cunning as a fox (象狐狸)一样狡猾的
as poor as a church mouse 一贫如洗
I'm beat. 我非常疲乏。
beat gums 空洞无物、废话连篇的讲话
bell the cat 为众人的利益承担风险
black sheep 害群之马
Buddy, where is john? 要上厕所?
Bungee jumping 蹦极跳
Stop bugging me, man! 喂,别烦我了。
blue collar 蓝领
white collar 白领
pink collar 粉领族(指和蓝领体力工人相当的女性工人)
gold-collar workers 金领族(一般都有一技之长,对公司工作的方方面面都十分了解,甚至对公司的利润大小和收益都有直接的重要影响。他们的工作环境优雅,职业体面,有着丰厚的收入和稳固的经济地位)
English idioms英文习语
make yourself comfortable 不用约束 (招待客人时说的话)
you are all wet 你完全误会了
she is hangover 她昨夜喝醉了
it*s a matter of time 这是迟早的问题
she pulls out 她退出了
i have my limit 我的忍耐度有限
don*t brush me off 不要敷衍我
let*s get it straight 我们打开天窗说亮话吧
what you call this 你这算什么
how about a bite 随便吃些什么吧
you can count on me 你可以信得过我
he see things not people他论事不论人
we sand the same songs 我们志同道合
i hope you in the roll 我希望你也能来
let*s go dutch 我们各付各的吧
what is bugging you 什么事使你心烦
sworn brother 干兄弟, 盟兄弟
it*s dying art 这是已失传的手艺
gentlemen agreement 君子协定
i*m trying to make ends meet 我尽力要使收支平衡
speak of the devil 说曹操, 曹操就到
keep in touch 保持联络
don*t turn me down 不要拒绝我
don*t let me down 别叫我失望
谋事在人成事在天 man proposes and god disposes.
优胜劣败 the weakest goes to the wall.
声东击西 to look one way and row another.
脍炙人口 in everyone's mouth.
螳臂挡车 to kick against the pricks.
鞠躬尽瘁 to give the last measure of devotion.
聪明反被聪明误 to suffer for one's wisdom.
旧调重弹 to harp on the same string.
覆水难收 what's done cannot be undone.
转败为胜 to convert defeat into victory.
鞭长莫及 beyond one's grasp.
严以责己宽以待人 to be svere with oneself and lenient with others.
铁石心肠 a heart of steel.
听天由命 to be guided by destiny.
骄者必败 pride goes before a fall.
不战而屈人之兵 the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fight.
搜索更多相关主题的帖子:
美国俚语集