英语资讯
News

2000年全国硕士研究生入学考试英语试题及参考答案

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2008-01-03  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
Section I Structure and Vocabulary
Part A
Directions:
Beneath each of the following sentences, there are four choices marked [A], [B], [C] and [D]. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Mark your answer on ANSWER SHEET 1 by blackening the corresponding letter in the brackets with a pencil. (5 points)
Example:
I have been to the Great Wall three times ________ 1979.
[A] from
[B] after
[C] for
[D] since
The sentence should read, "I have been to the Great Wall three times since 1979." Therefore, you should choose [D]
Sample Answer
[A] [B] [C] [■]
1. As I'll be away for at least a year, I'd appreciate ________ from you now and then telling me how everyone is getting along.
[A] hearing
[B] to hear
[C] to be hearing
[D] having heard
2. Greatly agitated, I rushed to the apartment and tried the door, ________ to find it locked.
[A] just
[B] only
[C] hence
[D] thus
3. Doctors see a connection between increase amounts of leisure time spent ________ and the increased number of cases of skin cancer.
[A] to sunbathe
[B] to have sunbathed
[C] having sunbathed
[D] sunbathing
4. Unless you sign a contract with the insurance company for your goods, you are not entitled ________ a repayment for the goods damaged in delivery.
[A] to
[B] with
[C] for
[D] on
5. On a rainy day I was driving north through Vermont ________ I noticed a young man holding up a sign reading "Boston".
[A] which
[B] where
[C] when
[D] that
6. Christie stared angrily at her boss and turned away, as though ________ out of the office.
[A] went
[B] gone
[C] to go
[D] would go
7. The roles expected ________ old people in such a setting give too few psychological satisfactions for normal happiness.
[A] of
[B] on
[C] to
[D] with
8. Talk to anyone in the drug industry, ________ you'll soon discover that the science of genetics is the biggest thing to hit drug research since penicillin was discovered.
[A] or
[B] and
[C] for
[D] so
9. It wasn't so much that I disliked her ________ that I just wasn't interested in the whole business.
[A] rather
[B] so
[C] than
[D] as
10. Countless divorced politicians would have been elected out of office years ago had they even thought of a divorce, let alone ________ one.
[A] getting
[B] to get
[C] gotten
[D] get

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:1999年全国硕士研究生入学考试英语试题及参考答案
下一篇:2001年全国硕士研究生入学考试英语试题及参考答案
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved