英语资讯
News

白领应急英语口语 工作之余79 聊聊天气

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2010-11-07  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
79.聊聊天气

常用应急场景

范例一:Cool summer evening

W: Which season do you like best?

M: I like spring best. It is neither too cold nor too hot. Freezing days make me lazy and stuffy days make me lazier. How about you?

W: I prefer summer, especially the summer evenings. When the sun comes down, it is so nice to take a walk and breathe. After a rain shower, the smell of the air is refreshing. It is also a best reason for ice-cream.

M: How do you get through the stuffy daytime?

W: Well, I have to hide in the air-conditioned rooms. Anyway, it is all worth, just think about the cool evening time.

范例二:Bad weather

M: So, Monica, what do you feel like doing this afternoon?

W: Actually, I had a perfect plan for this afternoon, but it is totally ruined by the sand storm. I woke up this morning and found it was sunny. So I called Lucy and asked her to go shopping with me. We were going to look for a new purse. Now it turned out to be like this. Neither of us wants to go to outside anymore.

M: That’s too bad. I hate sand storms too. It can be worse than any kind of bad weather.

W: What’s wrong with climate? Anyway, I think the sand storm happens more frequently these days than the years before. Can’t people do something to stop it?

M: It is not an easy job. The government is working on it. Lots of trees have been planted in the north of the capital. Also, methods of generating rain are being used by the government to fight against the drought. But of course, it will not work overnight. So, have you come out with a new plan for today?

W: My new plan is to wait for the end of the sand storm and clean my apartment.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:白领应急英语口语 工作之余78 消遣娱乐
下一篇:白领应急英语口语 工作之余80 网上购物

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved