英语资讯
News

白领应急英语口语 职场交往58 公司派对

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2010-11-03  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
58.派对

常用应急场景

范例一:A piece of advice

Have you signed up to join the company’s Christmas party?

Sure, I have. Will you join?

I will. You know, as a newcomer, I think it might be a good opportunity to get to know people from the other departments of our company in a more relaxed atmosphere.

You are right. Our company’s Christmas party has always been an amazing occasion for everybody to relax and get to know each other better. It is also a time to make new friends and do some networking.

I hope that it is not a formal one when the boss is there.

No, it will not be formal at all. It is a fun time. You will love the game show. Please dress casually. Usually there is an over abandon of drinks, so be careful with that.

Don’t worry, I can handle that. And I know if the boss is there, even it is an informal evening, it does not make a good impression to get totally drunk in front of him.

范例二:Birthday party

Welcome to my birthday party, I am so happy you can come.

Thanks for inviting me. Here is the gift for you. Happy birthday, Francis! Many more happy and healthy years for you!

Thank you, shall I open it now?

Yes, please do.

Wow, a remote car model and my favorite brand. I really like it. That is so nice of you.

Yeah, I was really struggling whether I should give you this nice little car. It was the last one they had and I really like it so much myself.

Typical you, always wanting to keep the best things for yourself. The more I appreciate the gift now.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:白领应急英语口语 职场交往57 请客吃饭
下一篇:白领应急英语口语 职场交往59 职场冲突

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved