英语资讯
News

外贸英语口语学习教程第230期:商业宴请之点菜

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2012-08-03  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Order Dishes
点菜(1)

A:Mr. Martin, you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do you?
马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧,是吗?

B:Yes, I'm very hungry. And you?
是的,我饿,你呢?

A:Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.
我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。

B:So, what are we going to eat?
我们吃点什么?

A:You're the guest, so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.
您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。

B:That's very kind of you, but I am not able to read Chinese, so you'll have to help me.
非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我。

A:OK then. What would you like to drink?
那么好吧。您想喝点什么?

B:I'd like a glass of beer.
我想喝杯咖啡。

A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China.
青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。

B:Oh, I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.
哦,我很久以前就听说过了。让我试一试。

A:What would you like to have?
您想吃点什么?

B:I like Chinese food.
我喜欢中国菜。

A:What's food concretely?
具体什么菜呢?

B:I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.
我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。

A:OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?
好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?

B:Well, I'm allergic to silkworm, so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
哦,我对蚕过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。

A:Right, and which kinds of meat do you like?
好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?

B:Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic!
什么都可以,就是别太怪。

A:So, no chicken feet or silkworms for you!
那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!

B:Ha! No, I'd rather not, thank you very much!
哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢!

A:OK, how about we have a roast duck?
好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

B:That sounds fine.
听起来不错。

A:And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well?
我们在来点儿锅爆肉吧?

B:Why not?
为什么不呢?

A:Let me see... What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?
让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国色拉吗?

B:I don't think so. What's it like?
我想没有,那是什么东西?

A:Well, it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu, Chinese vermicelli, bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.
噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。

B:It sounds interesting. Let's have some.
听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。

A:Good. And would you like anything else?
好的。您还点儿其他的东西吗?

B:No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.
不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。

A:But in China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.
但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束。

B:Thank you.
谢谢。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:外贸英语口语学习教程第229期:商业宴请之安排就座
下一篇:外贸英语口语学习教程第231期:商业宴请之点菜(2)

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved