Function introduction 性能介绍
A: Nice to meet you!
见到你很高兴!
B: Nice to meet you!
见到你很高兴!
A: My firm has sent me here to inquire about the possiblity of promoting our product to Japan.
我公司派我来这儿是为了了解一下在日本销售我方公司产品的可能性。
B: How's your product better than the competitor's?
你们的产品与竞争对手相比好在哪里?
A: Our product is over and above our rival's product, and yet we're able to sell it at the same price.
我们的产品优于竞争对手的产品,但是我们可以以同样的价格出售。
B: Sound impressive, how about its quality?
真的吗?请解释一下!
A: I guarantee its quality. Management and quality control of this product conform to the ISO9000, so I strongly recommend this product. I'm sure you'll be pleased with it.
我可以保证它的质量。该产品的生产质量和质量制度都符合ISO9000标准,因此我强烈推荐该产品。我相信它一定会令你满意的。
B: Maybe they can find a good market in my area. Can you supply them now?
在我们市场上可能会有很好的销路,现在你们能够提供现货吗?
A: Would you tell us the quantity you are likely to require?
能否告诉我们您需求的数量?
B: Well, I'm not sure now. I'd still like to study them a bit further.
哦,那我还拿不准。我还得进一步研究一下。
A: OK, go ahead.
好吧。
閻犵尨鎷�闂佽鍘界敮妤€危閿曞倹鍤愰弶鍫亽閸ゆ棃鏌i姀銈嗘锭闁烩剝鐟╁鍫曞磼濮樿京顔� 閻犵尨鎷�婵犻潧鍊藉Λ鍕箚婢舵劕违濞达綀娅i惀鍛存煕韫囨挻鎲告繛鍫熷灴閹崇喐娼忛妸锔锯偓顔芥叏濠垫挻瀚� 閻犵尨鎷�闂佸搫鍊绘晶妤呫€呰缁犳稒鎷呴崘顭戜紗闁荤姴娴傞崢濂稿矗韫囨稑鐐婃繛鎴灻弬鈧琈P3婵炴垶鎸搁鍫澝归敓锟� |
![]() |