能言善辩
▲Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
▶Is it possible to cancel the contract while it's in effect? 在合同生效之后还有可能撤销合同吗?
You can't cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果没有实现征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract. 如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤销该合同。
The contract comes into effect, we can not go back on our word now. 合同已经生效,我们不能反悔了。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
Of course! 当然!
I am sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation. 我保证我们能够按合同规定如期装船。
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract. 我们按合同条款交货。
We sincerely promise that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚地保证质量、数量与合同规定相吻合。
I can live with that. 这我们可以接受。
Let's split the difference. 让我们折中一下吧。
I think you have yourself a deal. 我们就这么说定了。
It's a deal. 成交了。
There is no question about that. 没有问题。