英语资讯
News

《商务英语口语900句》Unit 28:对索赔要求的回应

Source:    2007-07-01  我要投稿   恒星英语学习论坛   Favorite  
音频下载[保存到本地收听]

Unit twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应
Part One

831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
836.We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
837.We agree to accept all your claim.
838.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential temp3s later on.
842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
843.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

Part Two

846.You should claim compensation from the insurance company .
847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
848.As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should , in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
849.The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
850.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
851.Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
852.You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
853.We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
854.The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
855.The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
856.Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
857.It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
858.The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
859.I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK ?
860.I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and infomp3 you of the result as soon as possible

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved