英语资讯
News

商务英语口语对话:达成销售目标

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2011-01-25  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about 2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketing plan, tell me some of the goals that we had set this year to begin with....

B: We wanted to appeal to a younger set of consumers and also, in line with that goal, redo our image....

A: That's correct. If you remember, we also set a goal to double distribution in overseas markets. Now, when looking at the data to evaluate whether or not we made our goals, there are three things to consider. First, the original condition of the market, second, our marketing numbers from the previous year, and third, our final sales figures for this year. Now I want to describe for you the second and third parts. If you look at the overhead, you'll see a graph...The blue line represents our sales from the year 2005, the red line is the sales in 2006.... As you can see, our sales in 2005 were quite slow to start off with, but managed to make decent performance in the last part of the year. On the other hand, you can see this year's sales took off like a rocket.

来源:恒星英语-口语频道
将本页收藏到:
上一篇:商务英语口语对话:陈述中的过渡
下一篇:商务英语口语对话:在会议上提问

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved