英语资讯
News

商务英语口语对话:Executing Meetings 开会

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2011-01-24  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

M: I call this meeting to order. Thank you all in attendance today, I know it's a busy day for you all. We have a lot of material to cover today. Did everyone get an agenda?

F: I need a copy of the agenda. Also, may I suggest something? I know we have many points to review today, but would it be possible to limit our meeting time to finish before four o'clock? Many of us still have a mountain of work to do before the day's end.

M: We should be able to finish everything up before then. Let's run through the major points first, and see where we're at. The first matter of business is to approve the minutes of our last meeting.

F: I propse we accept the minutes.

M: Good. Do I have a second?

F: I second.

M: motion carried. Now, next on our agenda is our budget review. Margaret, can you please fill us in on where the budget review stands?

F: I gave everyone a copy of the manual last week. We've had the review board going over everything, and they have come up with a final review. Here's a copy for everyone, and if you have any questions, you can talk to me after the meeting. Basically, the budget review has been completed, with maybe a few polishing details left.

M: What kind of action is required?

F: If everyone could take a look at the final review handout, if there're any objections or corrections, let me know. Next week, we can cast the final approval.

来源:恒星英语-口语频道
将本页收藏到:
上一篇:商务英语口语对话:劳动节了,早点让工人回家吧...
下一篇:商务英语口语对话:统计分析

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved