14.拒绝邀请
I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.
我不大清楚。我看一下吧。
A: Are you free next Saturday?
下周六你有空吗?
B: I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.
我不大清楚。我看一下吧。
I will be busy all day long.
我一整天都会很忙。
A: Are you free today?l have something to tell you.
今天你有空吗?我有事要告诉你。
B: Sorry, I will be busy all day long.
对不起,我一整天都会很忙。
all day long“整天”
I won't be free until Wednesday.
周三前我都没空。
A: I won't be free until Wednesday.
周三前我都没空。
B: Then what about Thursday?
那周四怎么样?
Any time except this Sunday.
只要不是这个星期天,什么时间都可以。
A:Sorry, any time except this Sunday.
对不起,只要不是这个星期天,什么时间都可以。
B: Then how about this Saturday?
那这个星期六可以吗?
except和but都可以作介词来表示“除了…”。
I have to work overtime tonight.
=I have to work extra hours tonight.
我今晚要加班。
A: Sorry,I have to work overtime tonight
对不起,我今晚要加班。
B:Then have a cup of coffee with me after work.
那你下班后我们一起喝杯咖啡吧。
overtimer n. 加班
extra a. 额外的
I'll have to attend a conference that day.
那天我得出席一个会议。
A:Would you like to attend our wedding next Saturday?
下周六你能参加我们的婚礼吗?
B: Unfortunately, I'll have to attend a conference that day.
不凑巧,那天我得出席一个会议。
unfortunately ad. 不幸地
have to意思是“不得不,必须”,含有不情愿的意思。
I'd love to, but l couldn't.
=I'd love to, but I can't.
我很乐意,但是我不能。
A: Let's have some drinks.
咱们去喝酒吧。
B: I'd love to, but I couldn't.
我很乐意,但是我不能。
I don't feel well.
我不太舒服。
A: Thank you for inviting me, but I don't feel well.
谢谢你的邀请,但是我不太舒服。
B: Then have a good rest. Maybe next time.
那你好好休息。或许下次吧。
闁靛棙鍔楅々鎾礆閳瑰簱鍋撻幋锝咁伆閻犲浂鍘奸ˇ濠氬极濞嗗海顏遍悗鐢糕偓娑氼伇闁挎稑鑻崢銈囨嫻瑜版帩鏆欓柛娆欐嫹2闁煎搫鍊搁ˇ濠氬极濞嗘帩鍤� | 闁靛棙鍔楃划浼村礉濞戞牑鍋撻幋鐐差杹闁哄牏鍎ゆ禍浠嬪及閻旇櫣绉圭€殿喒鍋撻梺顐h壘閺嗭拷 |
鐠猴拷闁诡厽甯楀Σ锕傛嚐鏉堫偒鍤旈柣銏ゆ涧閻℃瑩寮堕崒姘辩 鐠猴拷濠靛倽妫勯幆澶愬Υ娴h櫣鐥呴柛蹇撴憸濞堟垿鎳熸潏銊︾€慨婵撴嫹 鐠猴拷闁哄倻澧楅々褑绠涙担鍐伆閻犲浂鍘奸崣蹇涘炊濞戞ê鏂€MP3濞戞挸顑堝ù锟� |
![]() |