284.结账
Please pay the cashier as you go out.
您离开时请到柜台结账。
cashier n. 商店等的出纳员,收银员
Together or separately?
一起算还是分开算?
A:Bill, please.
请结账。
B:Together or separately?
一起算还是分开算?
separately ad. 正分开地
Will these be on a separate bill?
要分开算吗?
Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.
请稍等。我算一下。
A:Check, please.
请把账单拿来。
B: Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.
请稍等。我算一下。
calculate v. 计算
Your bill comes to 157 yuan.
您的账单总共是157元。
A: I'd like to settle my bill.
我要买单。
B: Your bill comes to 157 yuan.
您的账单总共是157元。
come to“总计,累计”
There is a 10% service charge.
= Your bill includes a 10% service charge.
有10%的服务费。
Sorry we don't accept credit card.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
credit card“信用卡”
Here is your change.
这是找您的钱。
Welcome back.
欢迎您再来。