How big is your family?
你家有多大?
How many people are there in your family?
你们家有几口人?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
你有几个兄弟姐妹,
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
I'm the oldest/the youngest/the middle child/an only child.
我是最大的/最小的/中间的孩子/独生子。
My parents were not expecting to have me, they told me I was "an accident".
我父母没打算生我,他们告诉我,我是一个意外。
We are expecting a new addition to our family in May.
我们家在五月份将要添一口人了。
I come from a big family. My parents had ten children.
我来自一个大家庭,我父母有十个孩子。
I have five sisters and three brothers.
我有五个姐妹和三个兄弟。
Conversation:
A: Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
B: Well, no. Why do you ask?
还没有呢,怎么啦?
A: I thought I saw you with your son yesterday having lunch.
我想我昨天看到你跟你儿子一块吃午饭了。
B: Oh, that wasn't my son. That was my nephew. My sister's boy. She also has a daughter.
那不是我儿子,那是我侄子,我姐姐的孩子,她还有一个女儿呢。
A: If you don't mind me asking, why don't you get married?
如果你不介意的话,我能问问你为什么不结婚吗?
B: Well, I think that's kind of a personal question. Maybe I haven't met the right guy yet, or maybe I'm comfortable being single.
我想这是个私人问题,可能是因为我还没有遇到合适的人吧。或者可能是因为,单身的生活让我感到很舒服。
閵嗘劗顩撮崚鈹库偓鎴e鐠囶厼顦婚弫娆庣鐎甸€涚閿涘苯鍘ょ拹褰掝暙閸欙拷2閼哄倸顦婚弫娆掝嚦 | 閵嗘劗绮伴崝娑栤偓鎴炲閺堢儤浜介弰鐔虹秹瀵偓闁艾鏆� |
璺�閹帗妲﹂懟杈嚔閻㈤潧鐡欓弶鍌氱箶 璺�婵傝棄鎯夐妴浣虹病閸忓摜娈戦懟杈ㄦ瀮濮濓拷 璺�閺傜増顩ц箛浣冨鐠囶厼鍙忛崶娑樺斀MP3娑撳娴� |
![]() |