英语资讯
News

5.04.07 责备

Source: 互联网  Onion  2011-03-08  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
4.7 Scold 责备

W: Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?
你为什么不告诉你有女朋友了?

M: Sorry, I thought you knew.
对不起,我以为你知道。

W: But you should tell me you were in love with her.
但是你应该告诉我你和她相爱了。

M: Didn't I?
我没有吗?

W: You know you didn't.
你知道的,你没有。

M: Well, I am telling you now.
好,那我现在告诉你。

W: Yes, but you might have told me before.
是的。但是你之前没有告诉我。

M: I didn't think you would be interested.
我以为你不感兴趣。

W: You can't be serious. How dare you not tell me you are going to marry her?
你不是认真的吧。你怎么敢不告诉我你要跟她结婚了?

M: Sorry, I didn't think it mattered.
对不起,我觉得这不是什么要紧事。

W: Oh, you men! You are all the same.
噢,人啊,你们都一样。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:5.04.06 表扬
下一篇:5.04.08 批评

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved