英语资讯
News

导购英语口语 第139期:古玩文物(2)

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2013-09-23  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Conversation 2

A: Is there anything I can do for you, madam?
A:能为您效劳吗,女士?

B: Yes, what are these little stone pieces for?
B:这些小石块是看什么用的?

A: For seal-cutting. Look, they are Jixue stone, Shoushan stone, jade and crystal pieces.
A:是用来刻图章的。瞧,有鸡血石,寿山石,玉石和水晶石。

B: Can I have my name cut on this jade piece in Chinese characters?
B:可以把我的名字以汉字形式可在这块玉石上吗?

A: Sue. Would you please spell your surname?
A:可以。您给我拼一下您的名字行吗?

B: Smith. S-M-I-T-H.
B:史密斯。S-M-I-T-H。

A: Thank you, Ms. Smith, your name could be put into three Chinese characters 史密斯.
A:谢谢,史密斯女士,您的名字翻译成中文是3个汉字,即史密斯。

B: Great.
B:太好了。

A: How would you like your seal cut, in positive or negative legend?
A:您要怎样来刻呢?用阳铭文还是用阴铭文?

B: What do you mean?
B:什么意思?

A: The positive legend means that the characters are cut in relief while the negative means intaglio.
A:阳铭文是指汉字以浮雕的形式来刻,而阴铭文是指凹雕。

B: I prefer the negative legend. When can I have my seal?
B:我喜欢阴铭文。什么时候能刻好?

A: Tomorrow morning, Ms Smith.
A:明天早上。

B: How much is it?
B:多少钱?

A: One hundred and twenty yuan, please.
A:120元。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:导购英语口语 第138期:古玩文物(1)
下一篇:导购英语口语 第140期:北京烤鸭

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved