英语资讯
News

每天说半小时英语口语075

Source: 恒星英语学习网  恒星英语编译  2011-10-06  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Lesson75

Course

1 What courses do you offer for next term?

2 Are these courses for beginners?

3 When will the courses begin?

4 How long will the courses last?

5 How many classes are there in a week?

6 How much do these courses cost?

7 What course does professor Smith teach?

8 Why do you enjoy the course?

9 Which course do you like best?

10 Which subject are you good at?

Dialogue 1:

Do you offer a course in business management?

Yes,we do.

How many nights a week is it?

It's 3 nights a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

And how long does the course last?

It lasts for 9 months.

When does it start?

The next beginning class starts on October 25th.

What time is the class?

From 7 to 9 o'clock.

How much does it cost?

It costs 125 dollars a month.

Yes, that's all right. I want to enroll in the course.

Thank you, please fill out this form for us.

Do you want me to fill it out now?

Yes ,please.we need a record of you enducation and your work experiences.

Dialogue 2

Are you studying here?

Yes, I am studying in Eastern Asian language department.

What are you major in?

I major in Japanese.

What do you think of the literature course.

Its very helpful.the course has let me into a world of literature.i read so many great literatures.

Dialogue 3

What courses are you going to take next year?

Well, I am certainly going to take chemistry and physics, but I haven't decided on the other subjects yet.i'd like to take English.

Why are you going to take english with chemistry and physics?

Because I want to study english literature. but I think chemistry is better for getting a job.

Of course it depends on what you are going to do when you leave college.have you deside what you are going to do when you graduated.

I am going to be a ,well ,I hope to be a reseach chemist.

When Mike first arrived in London to study his university courses, he was rather homesick. he missed his family a lot,but the person he missed most of all was Colin Smith .Colin went to the same school as Mike and they were very close friends,Colin left school at the end of four or three and started his work in the garage.Although Mike stayed on at school, he still saw Colin regularly at the weekends,Colin left school because he wanted to be a car mechanic ,his boss at the garage sent him to Mosenhel Technical Institute to do a day release a printship course ,Mike's younger brother Jimmy knows Colin quite well and offen calls in at the garage on the way home fron school or on saturday to help out. He would like to leave school and earn his own living like Colin.

Course

1 Tomorrow's deadline for choosing courses.

2 I'm trying to take notes.

3 This class is gonna be a bell.

4 Tell us how to review our lessons please?

5 I don't quite understand some difficult points in this unit.

6 We have eight courses altogether for this semester.

7 You have to make of make up the exam in logic.

8 I'll pay attention to my handwriting next time.

9 He is good at very subjects.

10 We are going to have a series of quizs these days.

Dialogue one

Come in ,come in ,what can I do for you ?

Professor Donald,are you giving your advanced geology course again next semester?

Yes ,I am applying on it .

I wonder if I could enroll in it.I know it is a graduate course and I 'm a junior,but ....

Aren't you a bit young?I have a lot of qualified seniors to take the course and they usually have a hard time keeping up .

I know,but geology of the American west is my major interest and I have done a large reading in the field.

Well ,if you think you are ready,I'll let you enroll.

Oh ,thanks ,professor Donald.this is very nice of you.

Dialogue two

Let's program your courses,since you have had English literature ,you should take American literature and American prose and fiction.You transcript indicate that your english background is strong,so I don't think you have any problem with it.

How many credits for each course?

Three ,you also should take two three-credit-course in education department.

Thank you ,sir,I'm sure I will.

Dialogue three

Marquet,do you think I should enroll in the science course?

Yes ,I think so,If you want to graduated this year,you've got to take a science course.

Right,I figure since you are doing premedical, you know about the very courses.

Well,I have to take biology,chemistry,maps and physics.what you need is a good introductory course for non-science majors.

Yes ,I really weak in maps ,I did poorly in high school.

That's a problem.

Now ,I'd like to talk to you about the final exam,the exam will be held next thursday,the last day of exam week,remember to bring along 2 or 3 pens in case one is out of ink.Unlike the middle term,this test will not include multiple choice questions.

It will consist in entirely essays.You have to answer three of five essays.The exam will be comprehensive ,which means you will be responsible for all of the subjects matter we've covered in the class.I would suggest you review your middle terms as well as the textbook and your class notes.The final will account for 50 percent of your grading in the course,the research project will account for 20% and middle term 30%.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:每天说半小时英语口语074
下一篇:每天说半小时英语口语076

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved