英语资讯
News

98.11-99.5a上海英语高级口译资格证书第二阶段考试

Source:     2007-03-25  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

1998.11上海市英语高级口译资格证书第二阶段考试

A 卷
口语
Directions: Talk on the following topic for at least 5 minutes. Be sure to make your points clear
and supporting details adequate. You should also be ready to answer any questions raised by the
examiners during your talk. You need to have your name and registration number recorded. Start
your talk with “My name is...”“My registration number is...”
Topic: Te advantages and / or disadvantages of having 5-working days a week
Question for Reference:
1. What do you know about the floods during the summer of 1998 in China (causes, duration,
scope and damage to the afflicted areas, etc.) ? Why was it talked so much over the media?
2. Can man overcome natural calamities? Why and in what way?
3. Discuss the power of man in his conflicts with nature.
4. What can we learn from our conflict with the floods of 1998 in China? Cite examples to
illustrate your viewpoints.
口译题
Part A
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in English. After you have heard
each passage, interpret it into Chinese. Start interpreting at the signal… and stop it at the
signal… You may take notes while you are listening. Remember you will hear the passages only
once. Now let’s begin Part A with the first passage.
Passage 1
Passage 2
Part B
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in China. After you have heard each
passage, interpret it into English. Start interpreting at the signal… and stop it at the signal… You
may take notes while you are listening. Remember you will hear the passages only once. Now
let’s begin Part B with the first passage.
Passage 1
Passage 2
B 卷
口语
Directions: Talk on the following topic for at least 5 minutes. Be sure to make your points clear
and supporting details adequate, You should also be ready to answer any questions raised by the
examiners during your talk. You need to have your name and registration number recorded. Start
your talk with “My name is...”, “My registration number is...”
Topic: My View of a Successful Career
Questions for Reference:
1. What is your present occupation? Are you satisfied with your present job? Why or why not?
2. Talk about the job or jobs you would like to have. Cite your reasons and give examples.
3. What factors do you think are necessary for the best working environment? Give your
reasons. (the office and office equipment; boss, colleagues, training and promotion
opportunities, benefits and privileges, company and government policies, etc.)
4. What would you expect of an ideal career in terms of material and spiritual rewards?
口译题
Part A
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in English. After you have heard
each paragraph, interpret it into Chinese. Start interpreting at the signal… and stop it at the
signal… You may take notes while you are listening. Remember you will hear the passages only
Passage 1
Passage 2
Part B
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in Chinese. After you have heard
each passage, interpret in into English. Start interpreting at the signal… and stop it at the
signal… you may take notes while you’re listening. Remember you will hear the passages only
once. Now, let’s begin Part B with the first passage.
Passage 1
Passage 2

1999.5上海市英语高级口译资格证书第二阶段考试

A 卷
口语
and supporting details adequate. You should also be ready to answer any questions raised by the
your talk with “My name is...”“My registration number is...”
Topic: The advantages and/or disadvantages in introducing family cars into big cities in
China
Questions for Reference:
1. What are the merits and demerits of owning a family car in a big city?
2. What contributions can the introduction of family cars make to the development of our
national economy?
3. Which do you prefer as a city resident, a family car, a bicycle or other means of
transportation? Cite reasons for your choice.
口译题
Part A
each passage, interpret it into Chinese. Start interpreting at the signal...and stop it at the
signal...You may take notes while you are listening. Remember you will hear the passages only
Passage 1
Passage 2
Part B
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in Chinese. After you have heard
each passage, interpret it into English. Start interpreting at the signal...and stop it at the
signal...You may take notes while you are listening. Remember you will hear the passages only
Passage 1
Passage 2

将本页收藏到:
上一篇: 98.9上海英语高级口译资格证书第一阶段考试参考答案
下一篇: 98.5上海英语高级口译资格证书第二阶段考试参考答案
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved