英语资讯
News

中考英语作文:关于国庆节的英语作文

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2012-07-25  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River and many other beautiful places.I think we'll have a good time there.

国庆节来了,我有七天的假期。我们一家去海南。那是一个美丽的海滨城市。我们在那里待上一个星期。我们去沙滩,还在海里游泳。我们游览“天涯海角”,菀泉河还有别的许多好地方。我想我们在那里会玩得很开心。

例2:

National Day Holidays

I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he'll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father's matureness.I'm happy for them.:)

Yesterday,our research school's soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.

Half of the National Day holidays have passed by...life still goes with good and bad times.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:中考英语作文:遭遇非典型肺炎-Meeting with SARS
下一篇:中考英语作文:A Trip 一次旅行
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved