英语资讯
News

初中生暑假英语日记

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2007-08-26  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

李力可

My Family

My family includes three people and a pet. These three people are my father, my mother , and I. I also have a cat named cookie.

My father is hardworking and playful. He rus a small business at home. He is very busy, but he always s firnds the time to cook dinner and help me with homework. Although he is strict at times, he can also be playful and funny.

My mother is caring and hardworking, too. She’s a chemist and often works very late. Nevertheless, she is always there to take care of me. Though her expectations for me are very high. I know she only wants what’s best for me.

My cat, cookie, is a member of my family, too. She is a cute black and white cat. At times I find her eager to play. But usually she’s sleeping on the sofa. I never know what surprises she’ll bring next.

I consider myself very lucky to come from such a loving family. A family like mine should never be taken for granted. I love my family.

狄安莉

My Dream

If you want to ask me what my drem is. I can’t reply you immediately because I have so many dreams.

When I was very young, I always sang a song to my neighbours. When I finished, they laughed and cheered. At that time, I made up my mind to be a singer. I want to sing many songs in my own style, and spread my happiness to everyone.

At the age of 8, one day, I went to an amusement park with my parents. There were many interesting and exciting things. I played happily. When I wanted to play another one, my mother took me home. So I dreamt to open up a park and let many children play in it while day.

But now, I have grown up. I have ever seen many places of interests in the picture, including White House, Great Wall, Pyramid and so on. How beautiful they are!for this reason, I dreamt to be a traveller and travel round world.

But I know “too many dreams stands for no dream”. So I must try my best to achieve one dream, and I believe I can be successful.

狄丽雅

How time flies! Today was the forth day since I came here. Everyday was different. Today Mr. Brodie let us Wtch a movie. It’s called “pride and prejudice”. The heroine was very beautiful and clever. The environment was beautiful too. The movie was interesting but I thought our teacher was more lovely than it.

Miss Zhang taught us grammer. It was difficult but important. So we must learn it. It was important for us to learn English. It helped us to talk with foreigners.

In the night, we will have an exam about vocabulary. Our teacher said it was easy so I am sure I can do it well.

杨琳辉

A good day begins from the morning. In the whole morning, we watched “pride and predudice”. One is lovely and the other is lyrical. They enlarged my idea. I liked them very much. The afternoon was wonderful, too. We read an article about hurricane. There were many new words in it. But we guessed their meaning from the context. I learned a new way to know new words.

Today is great.

中级205班

高原

Today I went to a new class.Here I met many new faces. At first, I felt a little afraid and uncomfortable. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be accepted here, that I would have problems getting on well with others, that I couldn’t catch up with others, and that I couldn’t understand new teachers and classmates.

Now I know I was wrong. Just as the first class begin, as the first word the teacher said to me, as the first smile appeared on my face, I realized I had been a ‘real’member of this class.

But there are things I’m not yet used to, such as I don’t know a lot of words, and I always do things slowly. My ears are not good, but I’ve tried to catch every word the teacher says, and I can mostly understand her, and I usually know what she wants us to do, though a few words are not known.

I’ll try my best to follow my teacher and classmates and someday I can walk with them side by side, I believe.

班主任评语:Very good, nice essay! I appreciate you excellent English writing, and please feel free if you want to have fun with your classmates! There are only just 16 days left, well, if you want to walk with them side by side, you should do it today!

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:初一暑假英语日记
下一篇:中学生暑假英语日记
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved