英语资讯
News

奥运会和我英语作文

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2008-05-26  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

The year of 2008 is getting closer and closer to us. We need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. What we need to do most is to work on our disadvantages and shortcomings. As a student of Senior high, I can do my own part. Although I can't transform our city into more a beautiful place on my own, I can help Beijing in small ways and encourage our classmates and people around me to follow my lead.
    Let me take the environment for example, the atmosphere around Beijing is quite disappointing, factories and cars keep giving off exhausts into the air, we can hardly see the blue sky with our naked eyes, because the sky is covered with a thick layer of harmful substances. The sky is gray instead of blue. To our delight, the government has passed some laws of protecting the air, and we can do something useful, too. For example, whenever we go out for a long distance, ride the bike or take the buses and subways instead of taxis. You may not have a clue how it works. Of course doing that only by one person is far from enough, but we can let more people do that together. In that case the result may be more than we bargained for.diyifanwen.com
    Another thing we need to work on is our English skills. Teachers and parents often put great emphasis on our English skills especially listening and speaking. I want to be a volunteer in 2008, to be an interpreter. For now, I must do something helpful to improve my spoken English. Rome isn't build in a day, so is English. It can't be improved in a day or two. It takes time and energy. There are no shortcuts to improve your spoken English; the most productive way is to grab all opportunities around you to open your mouth. For instance, taking part in all kinds of English contests is a good way, you can meet some excellent contestants, and you can share the experience of learning and some good method of learning. I will keep participating in all English activities to polish up my English. I'm sure by the year of 2008, I will be able to master English well just as my mother tongue.
    All in all, I'm sure that Beijing Olympic Games will be one of the most successful Games in history. I believe our long-cherished dream will be fulfilled in a perfect way!

译文:
2008年奥运会和我
    2008年离我们越来越近了,我们必须从现在开始采取行动,来为奥运会做准备。我们最需要做的,是克服缺点和改进不足之处。作为一名高中生,我们可以做我们力所能及的事情。虽然我不能光靠我自身的力量把这座城市妆点得更美丽,但我可以用自己的方式,来改变北京并且鼓励我的同学们和我周围的人和我一起做。
    让我以环境为例,北京周围的大气环境比较令人失望,工厂和汽车不断地向空中排放废气,我们几乎用肉眼看不到蓝色的天空了。因为天空被一层厚厚的有害物质所覆盖, 天空成了灰色,而不是蓝色。令我们高兴的是,政府已经出台一些保护大气环境的相关法规。我们呢,也可以做一些有用的事情。比如说,每当我们要出远门的时候,骑自行车或乘坐公交车和地铁来代替出租车。你可能不知道这会有什么用。当然,只靠一个人的力量是远远不够的,但是我们可以让更多的人一起去做。 这样的话,结果才有可能收效显著。
    我们需要做的另一件事,是提高我们的英语水平。老师和家长总是着重强调要提高我们的英语能力,尤其是听力口语方面,在2008年,我想成为一名志愿者,做一名口语翻译。现在我必须做一些有助于提高我口语的事情。“罗马非一日建成”,英语也不可以在一、两天内得到提高。它需要花费很多的时间和精力,在提高口语方面,没有捷径可走,最有效的方式就是抓住身边的机会开口讲英语。比如:参加各种英语竞赛是一种很好的方式。你会遇到些非常优秀的选手,与他们交流学习体会,借鉴好的学习方法。我将继续参加各类英语活动,来提高我的口语能力。我相信在2008年,我将会像掌握母语一样熟练掌握英语

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:New Beijing,Great Olympics
下一篇:期待2008北京奥运
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved