英语资讯
News

地道美语听力练习:经营之道 如何让顾客多消费?

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2016-12-30  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Wynn: I’ve come up with a surefire way to bring in more business.

Dixie: How?

Wynn: We’ll start a customer loyalty program. All of the big businesses have them.

Dixie: I’m not sure how they work.

Wynn: They’re mainly point-based systems. Our customers sign up and we’ll give them a membership card or keychain tag with a barcode. Each time they make a purchase, they get points. Once they’ve accumulated enough points, they can redeem them for rewards.

Dixie: Okay, but what’s this?

Wynn: It’s a punch card. Each time a customer buys something over $25, they get a punch. When they’ve received 10 punches, they get a $10 discount.

Dixie: I understand all that, but what is this chart for?

Wynn: It shows our new tiered system. Customers who spend over $1,000 a year are on the blue level, those who spend more than $5,000 are on the red level, and those who spend $10,000 are on the gold level. We’ll have incentives to get people to move up the ladder.

Dixie: So which of these customer loyalty programs are we adopting?

Wynn: All of them.

Dixie: Huh? How are customers supposed to keep track of all of these programs?

Wynn: Good question. See this? It’s a free wallet we’ll be giving away. Customers can keep all of their customer loyalty cards in it. Isn’t it nice?

Dixie: It’s nice, but will people really use it?

Wynn: You’ve got a point. Maybe we should come up with a reward program for those who do. Hey, that’s brilliant!

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:地道美语听力练习:如何看待好友玩弄感情?
下一篇:地道美语听力练习:围观别人打架损不损害社会公德?

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved