老友记第九季mp3和剧本下载911:The One Where Rachael Goes Back to Work

Source:     2007-06-20  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
音频下载[保存到本地收听]
听力相关文本:

The One Where Rachael Goes Back to Work [Season 9 Episode 11]

Scene:
Chandler and Monica's
Chandler: Hey!

Monica: Good morning, Tiger! I'm making you a nice big breakfast so you can keep up your strength for tonight. You're gonna get me good and pregnant.

Chandler: I've got nowhere to go this morning. I'm unemployed! I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life.

Monica: Well, I just lost my erection.

Chandler: I mean, what am I supposed to do with myself?

Monica: You're supposed to find your passion in life. You can be whatever you wanna be now. It's exciting.

Chandler: But it's all so overwhelming. I don't know where to start.

Monica: Hey, wait a second. I can help you with this. You just need to be organized. We can make a list of your qualifications, and categorize jobs by industry. There could be folders and files!

Chandler: Hey! This is where your hyper-organized-pain-in-the-ass stuff pays off!

Monica: I know! My erection is back!

Opening credits
Scene:
Central Perk
Joey:(To Gunther who comes over with coffee and a muffin) Thank you!

Phoebe: Joey, can I have a sip of your coffee and a bite of your muffin?

Joey: Okay.

Phoebe Thank you. (Pours his coffee in a themp3os and puts his muffin in her purse.) Thank you!

Joey:: Pheebs, have you ever been bitten by a hungry Italian?

Phoebe: I'm sorry, it's just, I'm a little short on cash.

Joey: If you want I could loan you some money?

Phoebe: Oh no, no, no. I learned never to borrow money from friends. No, that's why Richard Dreyfuss and I don't speak anymore.

Joey: Oh, hey, how about this? Wanna be an extra on my show?

Phoebe: You could do that?

Joey: Yeah, yeah. The pay is pretty good and you could do it for as long as you need.

Phoebe: Oh my god, I'm gonna be on TV!

Joey: Okay, now. I gotta tell you, being on TV isn't as glamorous and exciting as you think.

Phoebe: Oh, really?

Joey: No it is awesome!

(Rachel and Ross enter with Emma)

Ross: Hi guys.

All: Hello.

Phoebe: Wow! Hey, why are you all dressed up?

Ross: Rachel and I are bringing Emma to Ralph Lauren today to introduce her to everyone. Doesn't she look cute?

Joey: She sure does. Why does she have a pink bow taped to her head?

Rachel: Well, because if one more person says "what a cute little boy" I'm gonna whip them with a car antenna!

Ross: I think she's gonna be the hit of the office, huh? She's gonna be hotter than peasant blouses and A-line skirts. Can I get a blue bow?

Scene:
Chandler and Monica's
Monica:(Flipping through a bunch of folders as Chandler enters from bathroom) Okay, I have looked through a bunch of career guides, photocopied and highlighted key passages and put them into alphabetical folders so you can make an infomp3ed decision.

Chandler: How long was I in there?

Monica: Okay. Let us start with the A's. Advertising.

Chandler: Wait. Advertising! That's a great idea!

Monica: Don't you want to look through the rest?

Chandler: I don't think I have to hear the rest. Advertising makes perfect sense. Sorry you had to waste all this time, though.

Monica: You call eight hours alone with my label maker wasted time? Ooh, now I get to use my shredder!

Chandler: I mean, I can write slogans. I mean, how hard can it be, right? "Cheese. It's milk that you chew." "Crackers. Because your cheese needs a buddy." "A grape. Because who can get a water melon in your mouth?"

Monica: I got one. "Socks. Because your family's feet deserve the best."

Chandler: Honey? Leave it to the pros.

Monica: I actually know someone in advertising. I grew up with this guy who is a vice president at a big

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:老友记第九季mp3和剧本下载912:The One With Phoebe's Rats
下一篇:老友记第九季mp3和剧本下载910:The One With Christmas In Tulsa

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved