英语资讯
News

诗人余光中逝世,享年90岁

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2017-12-16  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Well-known Chinese poet Yu Guangzhong died on Thursday at the age of 90, according to Taiwan-based media udn.com.

据台湾媒体udn网报道,中国著名诗人余光中于周四逝世,享年90岁。

Yu was in hospital after suffering a stroke and had pulmonary infection.

余老在患有中风以及肺部感染之后一直住院疗养。

Yu, a famous litterateur, poet and proser, was born in Nanjing city of Jiangsu province in 1928 and then moved to Taiwan province. Yu dedicated half a century to literary creation and his masterpiece Nostalgia has generated much resonance among ethnic Chinese around the world.

著名文学家、诗人及散文家余光中,1928年生于江苏南京,之后移居台湾。余老致力于文学创作五十载,他的著作《乡愁》引起世界各地华人的共鸣。

Let’s take a look at the English version of Yu Guangzhong’s Nostalgia.

让我们欣赏一下英文版本的《乡愁》.

Nostalgia

乡愁

by Yu Guangzhong

余光中

When I was a child, my homesickness was a small stamp

小时候,乡愁是一枚小小的邮票,

Linking Mum at the other end and me this.

我在这头,母亲在那头。

When grown up, I remained homesick, but it became a ticket 

长大后,乡愁是一张窄窄的船票,

By which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.

我在这头,新娘在那头。

Then homesickness took the shape of a grave,?

后来啊!乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓,

Mum inside of it and me outside.

我在外头,母亲在里头。

Now I’m still homesick, but it is a narrow strait

而现在,乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡,

Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other.

我在这头,大陆在那头。我在这头,大陆在那头。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:40年前,邓公恢复高考,40年前,570万考生的命运被改变……
下一篇:研究表明婚姻有助于降低患痴呆症的风险

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved