英语资讯
News

实用商贸英语口语对话 Unit5:Price Negotiation

Source:    2007-08-03  我要投稿   恒星英语学习论坛   Favorite  
音频下载[保存到本地收听]

(5)Price Negotiation
◆ A Taiwan exporter talks with a Canadian importer.
◆ Importer : I'm interested in your portable electric heater. But I'd like more information before placing an order.
◆ Exporter : l'd be happy to answer your questions.
◆ Importer : There's one problem I think I ought to mention. How about the energy efficiency rating of the heater?
◆ Exporter : As you know, heaters tend to be high energy users. Our model E22 is no exception. But although this heater is not as energy-efficient as some, it does have the most durable, problem-free electric motor of any heater we've tested.
◆ Importer : That sounds very impressive. You're talking about the motor that powers the blower?
◆ Exporter : Yes, that's right.
◆ Importer : What about safety features?
◆ Exporter : It has an automatic thermostat control which keeps temperatures from reaching unsafe levels. It also has an automatic shut-off switch in case the thermostat should malfunction. The cabinet contains special insulating materials, so even if it comes into contact with flammable materials its heat will not ignite them. This model is made especially for export.
◆ Importer : Do you have any similar, but smaller, heaters?
◆ Exporter : Why don't you have a look at this one? This is our newest heater.
◆ Importer : How large is the fan?
◆ Exporter : It only has a four-inch blade, but it is made to rotate at high speeds. For its size it distributes the heat very rapidly.
◆ Importer : What are the prices on these models?
◆ Exporter : The large model goes for $60.00, and the smaller unit is $25.00.
◆ Importer : Are those prices the lowest you can offer? I don't know if those prices will work for us.
◆ Exporter : We might be able to offer you a 10% cut on your initial order. Ten percent off is about as low as we can go.
◆ Importer : That sounds more in line with what we can handle.
◆ Exporter : Well, let me check my figures and get back to you on it.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:实用商贸英语口语对话 Unit6:Agency Business
下一篇:实用商贸英语口语对话 Unit4:Prices and Payment

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved