HUGO:
Ms Annie Peters,
26 Chernobyl Avenue,
42232 Washdon,
GREAT BRITICA
Tokyo, Japan
12th March
Dear Annie,
I know this will come as an enormous surprise to you; I hope it will be a pleasant, rather than an unpleasant one. As you can see, I didn't die in Trinidad, although I came very close to it, and I have taken the opportunity during these past few years to look at my life and what really matters to me.

I have realized, Annie, that my only purpose in life for as long as I can remember has been to make money, as much as possible and as quickly as possible, paying no attention to my relationships with other people. This is why your mother left me, and this was why I was on the point of losing contact with both you and David. I want you to understand first of all that I have decided to change, Annie, because I have realized how much I really care about you and David. For various obvious reasons, I can't tell you in this letter how to get in touch with me, but I'll try and get a personal message to you or David in the next couple of weeks. You will easily understand that I may not be able to come to Washdon myself, but I hope we can meet somewhere not too far away.

I'm sure you have hundreds of questions to ask me; I look forward to answering them more than I can tell you in words.

Your loving father,
Hugo.

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:华尔街高级英语学习教程第5课:机场接人Act1 (MP3和文本下载)
下一篇:华尔街高级英语学习教程第4课:约会Act3 (MP3和文本下载)

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved