英语资讯
News

新编六级听力练习 第436期

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2020-05-29  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

Section C Compound Dictation
July 11
I left on my trip today. Having been overseas before, I felt somewhat at ease with the idea of traveling (36) ______ . However, others on the trip with me felt some (37) ______ about getting sick and had received suggested immunizations before leaving.
July 12
I was surprised at the number of people selling their goods in different marketplaces, and I quickly figured out the custom of (38) ______ over the price. You might try walking away, the shop owner will call you back and even (39) ______ the price more in an (40) ______ to get you to purchase something.
July 14
No matter where I found myself, I noticed a number of people who just (41) ______ at me as I walked by. Although it felt somewhat (42) ______ at first, I realized that my presence was perhaps an oddity with so few foreigners there. In fact, the people were just curious, and I was even able to (43) ______ up a few conversations with some locals. In the end, (44) __________________________________________________________________ .
July 16
I found that crossing the road isn't as easy as it seems. (45) _____________________________________________________________ . And, in spite of the seemingly chaotic conditions, people go about their business as if everything were so routine. (46) ________________________________________________________________ .

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:新编六级听力练习 第445期
下一篇:返回列表

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved