英语资讯
News

英语散文:我深爱的那个你

Source:     2008-06-07  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
You
—by Anna Tafoya

I love having you in my life. It has never been the same since you came into it, and I know it will never be the same again.

I love you so much. You are always inside me, warm within my heart, and you are everywhere in the world that surrounds me. You come to me tenderly. You take my soul places it's never been before. You give me more of you than I ever knew anyone could give.

You give me feelings that feel like presents almost too beautiful to open. Among the gifts you have given, one of the most wonderful of all is the joy of being so close to you. Thank you for trusting me enough to share all that you are with all that I hope to be.

I love catching glimpses of every new facet you share with me. And the more you do that the more I can't help but adore what I see.

In the time that we have been together, you have made my sun rise on so many mornings — and I'm sure it was you who made my stars come out at night. You've surprised me with the gifts of hope and laughter and love, and you've made me a believer in something I never used to have too much faith in: the notion that dreams really can come true.  

If there are times when you look at me and see my eyes filled with smiles and tears, it's only because my heart is so full of happiness, and because my life is so thankful for you.

Note:

adore: v. 崇拜,爱慕      notion: n. 概念,想法

将本页收藏到:
上一篇:英语散文:一个人的空间
下一篇:英语散文:一种特别的思绪
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved