The worst thing you can encounter when you interact with people is your own lack of a base line.
人际交往中最不能做的第一件事,就是没有底线。
No matter who you are interacting with, be it your family, your friend or strangers, you should know:
无论你是和亲人、朋友还是陌生人打交道,你都应该明白:
1. You have your own boundaries which others have no right to pass unless you authorize them to.
你有自己的权力边界,这是别人不能够侵犯的。
2. What you do is your own business. And you are the one who decides how to do them.
你的事就是你的事,它们的最终决定权在你。
3. What others do is their own business. If you don't want to help, you have the right not to.
别人的事就是别人的事,如果你不想帮忙,那你就可以不帮忙。
There is no need in maintaining all those pointless relationships and making yourself miserable.
你没有必要委屈自己去维护太多无意义的关系。
You don't need to please everyone.
你没有必要去讨好所有人。
Your energy is limited.
一个人的精力是有限的。
And it's impossible to get along with everyone.
一个人也不可能和所有人都保持融洽。
This is life. It may not be the life that we imagine our lives should be like. But it's the true life that we have to live.
这就是人生,它可能不是大多数人想象中的那个“应该的人生”,它是那个“现实的人生”。
闂侀潧妫欓崝妤呫€呴幘顔肩闁崇懓绨遍崑鎾诲箣閿濆拋浼嗛柣鐘叉祩閸樺ジ藝婵犳艾鏋佹繛鍡楁捣椤忛亶鎮楅悽绯曞亾濞戞凹浼囬梺鎸庣☉閼活垶宕㈤妶鍥ㄥ鐟滅増甯╅弳娆撴煕濞嗘瑦瀚�2闂佺厧鎼崐鎼佀囨繝姘瀬婵炲棙甯╅崵锟� | 闂侀潧妫欓崝妤冨垝娴兼潙绀夋繛鎴炵墤閸嬫捇骞嬮悙宸澒闂佸搫鐗忛崕銈嗙娴犲鍙婇柣鏃囨缁夊湱鈧鍠掗崑鎾绘⒑椤愶綀澹橀柡鍡嫹 |